Production of biosimilars and biologically derived pharmaceuticals (e.g. recombinant protein production) requires sophisticated quality control. Our technology allows monitoring of quality parameters of the major protein component like validation of the major protein component, determination of sequence integrity and post-translational or chemical modifications. Additionally, we offer detection and quantification of sample impurities (host cell protein analysis).
We offer solutions for various types of proteomics projects:
- Discovery proteomics (unbiased detection of proteins, host cell protein analysis, expression profiling, etc.)
- Targeted proteomics (protein quantification, discrimination between isoforms, expression analyses, determination of degradation products, stoichiometry of protein complexes, post-translational or chemical modifications etc.)
- Peptide mapping (determination of sequence integrity)
|Service||Description||Price per sample (€)|
|PQ-PepMap-basic||Basic analysis includes sample preparation (tryptic digest), LC-MS/MS, data analysis (list of detected peptides)||500.00||
||Extended analysis includes sample preparation and digest with different proteases, LC-MS/MS, data analysis (list of detected peptides)
Mass spectrometry assisted proteomics offers a fast and efficient alternative to methods like western blotting or ELISA. Foremost, it allows you to identify hundreds of proteins with a single experiment. Its high sensitivity enables the accurate and reproducible detection and of even low abundant proteins.
Peptide and protein analytical services for quality control of:
- Biopharmaceutical proteins
- Proteins generated by recombinant expression
- Proteins purified from biological material
Determination of protein purity
Protein integrity (intact mass, degradation products)
Confirmation of protein sequence (peptide mapping)
Detection of chemical and post-translational modifications
Comprehensive analysis, performed and evaluated by experienced professionals
For more information, assistance and support or to ask for a quote, please contact us:
E-Mail: info[at]polyquant.com, Phone: +49 (0)9405 96999 10, Fax: +49 (0)9405 96999 28.