Zum Inhalt springen
Cov-MS peptide standards
Peptide reference standard for detection of SARS-CoV-2 using mass spectrometry
- Based on QconCAT technology.
- Comprises of validated reference peptides for SARS-CoV-2 NCAP and spike protein as well as peptides for SARS-CoV, Coronaviridae and their lowes common ancestor.
- Detect and quantify SARS-CoV-2 in e.g. nasopharyngeal swab samples.
- Contains control peptides for sample quality and synthetic peptides for workflow calibration and standardization.
Peptide reference standard for detection of viruses infecting the respiratory tract using mass spectrometry
- Peptide reference standard, based on QconCAT technology.
- Facilitates parallel detection and quantification of SARS-CoV-2, Influenza A, Influenza B and RSV.
- Contains synthetic peptides for workflow calibration and standardization.