A retention time standard for HPLC instrument calibration
RePLiCals peptides have a high degree of linearity and thus can be used to predict the retention times of the peptides on a new gradient. By calculating iRTs, retention time windows can be adjusted for different gradients.
This tutorial demonstrates how RePLiCal can be used to re-calculate retention times using Skyline.
Phone: +49 (0)9405 96999 10
or Fax: +49 (0)9405 96999 28
Our prices are net prices, i.e. they do not contain value added taxes or customs fees. These taxes have to be paid by the customer.
The ordered products are usually shipped 1-2 business days after receiving the order.
The costs of the delivery have to be paid by the customer. Please select your preferred shipping option
|Destination||Option||Delivery time||Shipping costs (€)|
|Germany||DHL standard||2-3 days||5,-|
|Germany||DHL express||1 day||10,-|
|EU||DHL standard||4-12 days||10,-|
|International||FEDEX international priority||3-7 days||25-55,-
depends on destination
If you have questions about shipping please contact us.
- Higher number of calibrant points than other commercially available peptide standard kits
- Stable RTs over long analysis times allow the prediction of RTs for other peptides in a timely manner
- Includes two highly hydrophilic peptides to allow testing of column trapping performance
RePLiCal is a HPLC calibration standard that is buildt from 27 lysine-terminating calibrant peptides. The peptides do not contain methionine, tryptophan, cysteine, and N-terminal glutamine residues. Also aspartic acid-proline, asparagine-proline and asparagine-glycine motifs are absent. It can be applied to calibration of LC gradients and nano uHPLC instruments using trap-elute configurations, real-time scheduling of selected reaction monitoring (SRM) experiments and recalibration of the m/z scale of mass spectrometry (MS) data post-acquisition. Find more information in the original publication.
1 µg RePLiCal or 25510 fmol (digested or undigested) equals 250 – 500 injections (50 – 100 fmol/injection).
Watch our tutorial to learn „How to use the RePLiCal RT standard to adapt for RT shifts in Skyline“.
- RePLiCal: A QconCAT Protein for Retention Time Standardization in Proteomics Studies. Holman S. et al., J Proteome Res. 2016 Mar 4;15(3):1090-102. [PubMed]
- Platform Independent Protein-Based Cell-Of-Origin Subtyping of Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma in Formalin-Fixed Paraffin-Embedded Tissue. Reinders J., et al., Sci Rep. 2020 May 12;10(1):7876. [PubMed]